Friday, August 3, 2012

Barangay Kalasungay celebrates its Fiesta and Araw

Its that time of the year again, when Barangay Kalasungay celebrates it Fiesta in honor of St. Loyola. Since fiesta means food, I don't wanna miss such an opportunity to celebrate and of course - EAT - with the locals I know. It is also a chance to visit the barangay further north of Barangay Sumpong.


I'm too hungry to wait for other guest. Hehehe.


The FOOD TABLE! My most awaited sight during fiestas.

My friends and I had a fun time eating, story and joke telling, playing, and watching TV. My childish instincts got me and literally I felt like a kid again.

About 7pm, we decided to be on our way. Since Barangay Kalasungay is part of the road de/reconstruction, we got stuck in the traffic but fortunately a bus arrived and we had a safe ride going home. 


Traffic due to the de/reconstruction of Sayre Highway.

Barangay Kalasungay Fiesta
July 31, 2012
Malaybalay City, Bukidnon

No comments:

Post a Comment