Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas in Malaybalay's Air

While waiting for motorela fter work last December 12, a feeling just came in to me. I thought to myself "I should take pictures of the Bukidnon Provincial Capitol Christmas decorations". Without further actions, I immediately walked to the Capitol and capture some of the companies who displayed their creativity in the trees.


The entries of different companies for the province's "Light a Tree".
After taking shots in the Capitol, my feet suddenly delivered me to the City Plaza where it is also beckoned with Christmas decors.

The tall Christmas Tree in the center of the City Plaza.

Icons like this can be seen surrounding the Plaza.
Finally, I felt tired and drained from my photo walk. It was indeed unplanned but it was worth it. Christmas is finally in Malaybalay's vicinity. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!!!

Christmas Photoshoot
Bukidnon Provincial Capitol Grounds and Malaybalay City Plaza
December 12, 2012 (12-12-12)

No comments:

Post a Comment